On July 10, 2023, the European Commission adopted its adequacy decision for the EU-U.S. Data Privacy Framework (DPF), administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s (DoC) International International Trade Administration (ITA).
As of July 17, 2023 the DPF Program began accepting new participating businesses.
To help you understand what DPF requires of participants, and to evaluate the level of effort self-certification may involve, Lucid is releasing our EU-US DPF Readiness Record as a public reference.
- Lucid References page
- Transfer Impact Assessment Template
- California Readiness Record (CCPA/CPRA)
- Virginia Readiness Record (VCDPA)
- Colorado Readiness Record (CPA)
- Connecticut Readiness Record (CTDPA)
- Utah Readiness Record (UCPA)
- Pan-US Readiness Record (US)
- China Personal Information Processing Impact Assessment Template (PIPIA)